Monday, January 18, 2010

Tomorrow!

  I can't believe it's finally here, I'm leaving for Cape Town tomorrow!  I'm just finishing up last minute details and packing today.  Tomorrow I leave from O'Hare, fly to Dallas, Dallas to Madrid, Madrid to Johannesburg, and Johannesburg to Cape Town.  I don't get to Cape Town till the 21st.  Half of the time I'll be flying and the other half hanging around airports (without access to Admirals Club!).  I'll be in a dorm for the first 2 days and then all of the international students will be moved to permanent housing on the 23rd.  I'm sharing a room in a large house, called the Penrose House, in Mowbray.  From what I can tell the house is about a mile and a half from campus and I'm there will be about 20 of us in the house!
  I'll update as often as I can, I'm not sure how often that will be until I get there and figure out the internet situation.
   I'll miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment